- Lightweight and compact the GTH™-2506 cab measures 1.81 m wide and 1.92 m high
- Despite its compactness, the cabin remains very spacious and comfortable and adjustable suspended seat, adjustable steering wheel, heating/ventilation.
- Extremely manoeuvrable thanks to a tight turning radius
- 4-wheel drive and steer providing a choice of three steering modes (front wheel, crab and coordinated steer)
- The hydrostatic transmission ensures continuous, precise speed control. It provides smooth control, accurate positioning and a high climbing capacity
- Multi-function joystick allows simultaneous control of all boom movements in a intuitive manner
- Used with a wide range of accessories, they perform efficiently both indoors and outdoors applications
- Interchangeable, common components, plus easy no-tool access to daily inspection points make Genie® telehandlers as straightforward to service as they are to use.
View Full Specifications
|Lift Capacity At Maximum Height||4,409 lbs (2,000 kg)|
|Max. Lifting Height||19 ft (5.79 m)|
|Maximum Forward Reach||10 ft 12 in (3.35 m)|
|Maximum Lift Capacity*||5,511 lbs (2,500 kg)|