- Designed for fleet owners
- demand the ultimate in reliability and performance.
- Three-phase rotating field generator
- efficiently produces smooth DC weld output using 20–30 percent less fuel than a rotating armature-type DC generator.
- Enclosed robust case design
- protects internal components from impact and allows air flow to cool and prolong the life of the engine. Also reduces sound levels.
- Quick and easy maintenance
- allows oil to be drained without getting under the engine and reduces the chance of oil spillage.
- Remote toolless oil drain
- conveniently let you choose between two different amperage ranges for improved output control.
- Meter maintenance displaysFuel gauge
- Hour meter function
- Oil change interval
- High coolant temperature and low oil pressure shutdowns
- Low fuel shutdown — engine shuts down before system runs out of fuel, making restarts easy
- Hot Start™
- provides positive Stick electrode starts making it easy to start all types of electrodes and it also works great for bead tie-ins.
- makes welding easy. Automatically enhances Stick welding, especially on pipe, by focusing the arc and preventing the electrode from going out.
- Weatherproof Lexan® nameplate
- resists cracking and fading, and is color-coded for ease of operation.
- GFCI receptacle
- as required on most jobsites to protect operators from electrical hazards.
- CSA, IEC and NEMA compliant for welders
- Degree of protection provided by enclosure IP23.
|Generator Output Rated at 40° C (104° F)||Peak: 5500 watts Continuous: 4000 watts 1-phase, 34/17 A, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz while welding|
|Max. Open Circuit Voltage||95Vdc|
|Weld Output Range||55 - 500A|
|Weld Rated Output at 40°C (104° F)||400A @36V (14.4KW), 100% 450A @38V (17.1KW), 60% 500A @30V (18.0KW), 40%|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||1092 x 724 x 1654 mm|
|Weight||751kg (without fuel)|